These Bounty keto bars are one of my favorite chocolate bars and they are so easy to make, dairy-free, and sugar-free. A delicious, high-fat treat that anyone can make! since is simple to follow and also very flexible. I shared my recipe, but you can certainly modify it a bit and it will always be perfect.
the ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for these simple Bounty keto Bars, you will need:
- erythritol powder
- coconut cream
- coconut oil
- dark chocolate – I used dark chocolate because it is low in sugar. If you prefer to use unsweetened chocolate, be sure to add an additional sweetener.
- 3 cups unsweetened grated coconut (225 g / 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup erythritol powder or Swerve (40 g / 1.4 oz)
- 1 cup coconut cream (8.5 oz /240 g )
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil (55 g / 1.9 oz)
- 5 oz 85-90% dark chocolate (140g)
- 1 1/2 oz cocoa butter.
you can replace cocoa butter with coconut oil (42 g)
1. Grill the coconut in the oven at 175 ° C / 350 ° F for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Mix the toasted coconut, Erythritol, vanilla, coconut cream, and coconut oil. If the mixture is too sticky, place it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before forming the bars.
3. Using your hands, create 12 bars, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or parchment paper. Place them in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Next, melt the cocoa butter and dark chocolate in a double boiler or in a glass bowl on a saucepan filled with a cup of water over medium heat. When the mixture is completely melted, mix well and extinguish the fire. Reserve to cool before using for coating.
5. Use a wooden stick to hold the coconut bars so that you can coat the dark chocolate mixture on all sides. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the rest of the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week, especially if using coconut oil instead of cocoa butter (coconut oil melts at room temperature).
7. For longer storage, freeze for up to 6 months. Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per bar)
Carbohydrates: 4 grams | Protein: 5.7 grams | Fat: 24 grams | Calories: 269 kcal
Calories from carbohydrates 6%, protein 9%, fat 85%
Total carbohydrates 8.3 g Fiber 4.3 g Sugars 2.3 g Saturated fat 17.7 g Sodium 7 mg (0% RDA) Magnesium 45 mg (11% RDA) Potassium222 mg (11% EMR)