Perfect for summer, this easy-to-make cheesecake is delicious and doesn’t require baking.
We love no-bake desserts so much! Cheesecake requires few ingredients and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- keywords: No-Bake Cheesecake, Keto No-Bake Cheesecake, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Calories: 226 kcal
BASE INGREDIENTS: (Tastes just like a biscuit base!?)
- 1 cup raw Walnuts
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tbsp ground almonds/almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 90g melted butter
- Blend up the walnuts until ground, add sweetener, flaxseed and ground almonds and blend a little.
- Transfer to a bowl, add coconut flour, and mix with a spoon until all combined.
- Add melted butter 1 tbsp at a time and mix with a spoon until stiff dough likes but still slightly crumbly.
- Place into springform cake tin and press around the base until all even and flat- fridge while you make the rest!
- 16oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt/sour cream (room temp)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of powdered sweetener
- 3/4 cup double cream
- Electric whisk up the cream and sweetener until just stiff (don’t over mix)
- In a separate bowl beat together the cream cheese, sour cream/greek yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice until thick and all mixed in.
- Add into cream mix and Fold together slowly to keep its fluffiness
- Bring out the base from fridge and spoon on filling until all covered and flat
- Leave in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours or ideally overnight.
- After a few hours, I melted some 85% dark chocolate with a teaspoon of coconut oil and drizzled over along with a chopped up strawberry into hearts- It was our anniversary ?.
This was the closest to biscuit I’ve ever got the base and it was delicious! Enjoy!
5g carbs, 22g fat, and 226 kcal roughly per slice