keto bread in the microwave , It’s a good recipe! With simple ingredients and relatively easy to find everywhere!
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
This simple and easy keto bread is made from:
- almond flour / coconut flour
- butter / oil
- baking powder
Ingredients for keto bread in the microwave : serves 1
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
USE OF COCONUT FLOUR AND ALMOND FLOUR
If you want to replace the almond flour with coconut flour, you need to adjust the amount :
in this recipe use 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Melt the butter in a safe bowl or microwave.
- Add the almond flour, eggs and baking powder to the butter.
- Beat with a fork until homogeneous.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, until firm.
- Pass a knife along the edge and turn the plate over to release it.
- Cut in half, then grill in a toaster or in a saucepan.
To bake: before preheating the oven to 375F.
Cook in ramen for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
click on the image below to turn on the video
- Calories 220
- Total Fat 21g
- Total Carbohydrates 4g