When you go on a ketogenic diet, for most people, it’s very difficult to give up easy dishes like bread and pasta. This keto bread recipe makes the transition a lot easier and allows you to keep sandwiches and toast.
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time 45 minutes
- Total time 50 minutes
- Portions of 12slices
- Difficulty: Easy
- keywords: keto bread, low carb bread, Seed bread, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour.
- unflavoured protein isolate.
- apple cider vinegar.
- baking powder.
- xantham gum.
- olive oil.
- fast-acting yeast.
- sweetener (erythritol/monk fruit).
- hot water.
- baking soda
click on underlined ingredients for purchase on Amazon
- 2 cups of almond flour.
- 2 cups of unflavoured protein isolate.
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- 2 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of fast-acting yeast.
- 2 teaspoon of a sweetener (erythritol/monk fruit).
- 2 cups of hot water.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees – Add the vinegar + oil to the dry ingredients and mix
- Add hot water 1 cup at a time, stirring LIGHTLY with a whisk until light and frothy
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, leave to rest for 1 hour on the counter.
- Can be cut into 12 slices. It is best to keep it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks.
The bread makes about 12 slices and gives approximately 2g net per slice.