Finally a recipe for keto cheesecake. It was the recipe I missed. The recipe is quick and easy to prepare.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- keywords: Keto cheesecake, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
Keto cheesecake. Super nutritious and practical to accompany almost any dish.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecan halves (crush finely in a food processor)
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Mix well with a fork it will be somewhat crumbly.
- Butter springform pan or line it with parchment paper and press crust in pan. (I used a 10-inch springform pan).
- Bake for 12-15 or until browning around edges. Let completely cool.
- Turn oven down to 325 degrees.
- 5 blocks cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Swerve.
- Beat in one egg at a time.
- Scrape down the bowl after each one. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat in sour cream.
- The batter will be very thick and creamy.
- Wrap the bottom of the pan in foil to protect it from the water bath.
- Pour in filling.
- Place it in a roasting pan.
- Pour hot water in the pan to come halfway up the side of the pan.
- Bake 325 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- Let cool and refrigerate overnight.