So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- granulated swerve sweetener
- Lily’s chocolate chips
- unsweetened coconut flake (optional for taste only because I love ?)
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
ingredients for Keto Chocolate Chip cookie :
Click on the underlined ingredients to buy them on Amazon!
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 6 Tbps butter
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup granulated swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flake (optional for taste only because I love ?)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Vanilla Extract : https://amzn.to/397zcFV
sugar-free chocolate chips : https://amzn.to/2UpDncg
baking powder : https://amzn.to/2UB2Lfl
Almond Flour : https://amzn.to/2Upclla
- Preheat the oven to 355 F (180 C).
- Melt butter and, mix in swerve, vanilla, and egg.
- Slowly add almond flour and baking powder.
- Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into balls and then press them flat before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on size).
- Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to seven days.
Nutritional value per serving (1 cookie)
The whole recipe is 2186 calories, 27g carbs, 208g fat, 49g protein. Knowing this before I made them into 27 1” cookies so they are only 1 net carb each! I used the Keto Diet App to determine macros, and I scanned each bag and measured accurately so this is correct! Enjoy!!!
1: the coconut flakes are optional and the recipe is just as good without them!
2: I’ve never used coconut flour for those of you who are allergic to nuts but I’m sure it would work also! Someone let me know how they are if you make them
3: I got Lily’s chips at my local health food mart but they sell them online or you could substitute any other type of sugar-free chocolate chips for them instead!
4:I recommend using monk fruit sweetener instead of the swerve they taste so much better