For a little happiness from time to time! Why buy super expensive candy when you can make it yourself!
Super easy sugar-free keto gummy bear recipe that is also keto-friendly and the perfect keto dessert or snack. Step by step I teach you how to make these delicious candies that are best for the whole family.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 5
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Cuisine: American
- Difficulty: easy. Serving Size: 10 jujube
- Calories: 7
- Keywords: keto jujube, Sugar-free candies, keto gummy bears
the things I used in this recipe:
– silicone molds: https://amzn.to/36o26jq
– gelatine Knox: https://amzn.to/30VO1IN
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 package Sugar-Free Jello
- 1 envelope Knox unfavored gelatine
- Mix the unflavored gelatin, Jello, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Using a pipette, fill the wells of a candy mold with the Jello. (Do this just after cooking, otherwise, the mixture will freeze before you can add it to the candy molds.)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the product is fully gelled.
- Remove the gums from the mold and serve.
Serving Size: 10 gummy