This time, I make for you another keto bread which is different from everything I have done before because it is egg-free, of which many complain about the smell of eggs.
the ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking powder
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
Ingredients (6 rolls)
click on underlined ingredients for purchased on Amazon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- a cup of lukewarm water (250 ml) which I’m going to use for mixing
- quarter cup of warm water (50 ml) for kneading
- Preheat the oven to 370 ° F / 180 ° C. 🌡
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, psyllium and baking powder.
- Pour the olive oil and the apple cider vinegar and a cup of lukewarm water and use a spatula to mix all the ingredients.
- Start adding a little bit of water each time so that the bread crumb inside is not compact and it is really light until you have a nice paste. It will be sticky to the touch.
- Wet your hands and take a small piece of dough and form a ball.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, then place the rolls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy 😋
Macros for a bread:
Carbohydrates: 2.9 g
Fat 15 g