When you go on a ketogenic diet, for most people, it’s very difficult to give up easy dishes like bread and pasta. This keto seed bread recipe makes the transition a lot easier and allows you to keep sandwiches and toast.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- unsalted butter
- olive oil
- chia seeds
- Sesame seeds
- gluten-free baking powder
- xanthan gum
keywords: keto Seed bread, low carb Seed bread, Seed bread, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 40 minutes
Total time 50 minutes
Portions of 16 slices
Calories 175 kcal
click on underlined ingredients for purchased on Amazon
- Preheat the oven to 180C (355F)
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk large eggs together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Using an electric whisk often helps with this recipe as the mixture can get quite thick.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with baking paper. Place sesame seeds on top (optional)
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Can be cut into 16 slices. It is best to keep it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 weeks.
Amount per serving
- Calories 175 Calories from Fat 144
% of daily value *
- Fat 16g
- Carbohydrates 4g
- Protein 6g