keto spinach pie. Super nutritious and practical to accompany almost any dish.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Cooking time: 40 minutes. Total time : 45 minutes.
keywords: Keto spinach pie, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
This simple keto spinach pie is made from:
- almond flour (or coconut flour)
- Sesame seeds
- powdered psyllium (or flax flour)
- cream cheese
- grated cheese
- chopped garlic
- frozen spinach (orchard)
- salt, pepper and olive oil
INGREDIENTS (8 servings)
- 150 g almond flour (or coconut flour)
- 25 g sesame seeds
- 8 g psyllium powder (or flaxseed flour)
- 40 g butter
- 1 egg
- 4 eggs
- 200g cream cheese
- 50g grated cheese
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 350g frozen spinach (orchard)
- The required amount of salt, pepper and olive oil
To calculate, you can use this measurement: 1 cup = 110 gr, or 1 tablespoon = 10 gr .
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. ?
2. Mix the almond flour with the sesame seeds. Add a pinch of salt, butter, psyllium, and egg. Knead until a uniform mixture remains and place it in a saucepan (22 cm in diameter), pressing the dough against the bottom until it is uniform. Cook the base for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a pan with a drizzle of olive oil on medium. Add the chopped garlic and frozen spinach. Cook until thawed and season with salt and pepper. Add above the base.
4. In another bowl, add the cream cheese and mix, slowly add the eggs, beating constantly and until there is a uniform mixture without lumps. Place on the pie and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until the surface of the pie is golden.
6. Take advantage! ?
What can I replace the almond because I am allergic?
you can replace it with coconut flour, sunflower or flaxseed or pumpkin .
Can I use coconut flour?
of course, just keep in mind to use 1/3 of the amount.
psyllium and flax flour ??
psyllium or flax flour is what makes the binding effect on the recipe (replaces the effect of gluten on preparations). you can not put them but you may have a different texture.
I don’t like almonds or coconut flour, which I could replace them with ??
You can buy sunflower seeds, pumpkin, sesame, chia, flax and process them. Together or separately and go make the mixture you like. You can also add other nuts in the form of flour, nuts or peanuts (little).
Change the garnish with your favorite keto garnish: chicken, cheese and mushrooms or chili.
3.7 g carbohydrates per serving