These keto strawberry cookies 🍓 are simple to prepare and so delicious that you will forget the original version! Only 3 g of net carbohydrates per serving!
the ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- cream cheese
Difficulty: Easy. Servings: 6
keywords: low carbs Strawberry Cookies, Keto Strawberry Cookies, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
How many cookies are recommended per day?
It will depend a lot on the rest of the food in your day. If you find yourself on a strict diet, the ideal is not to exceed 20 g of net carbohydrates per day.
Can I use coconut flour?
of course, just keep in mind to use 1/3 of the amount (50 gr. For this recipe).
What other flour can I use other than almond?
You can replace it with coconut flour (one-third of the quantity), pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
🛒 INGREDIENTS (6 servings)
- 200 g of cut strawberries/strawberries
- 40 g erythritol (xylitol, allulose, monk fruit, 2 sachets of stevia)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 150 g of almond flour
- 40 g of erythritol (xylitol, allulose, monk fruit, 2 sachets of stevia)
- 115 g of cream cheese
- 75 g of butter
To calculate, you can use this measurement: 1 tablespoon = 10 gr, or 1 cup = 110 gr.
- In a saucepan, add the strawberries, erythritol (40g), and water.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling, then over low heat for 10 minutes or until the water evaporates.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, the other half of the erythritol, the cream cheese, and the melted butter.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Form small dough balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or bacon.
- Flatten the balls and make a hole in the center. Add the strawberry jam/jelly in the center.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes or until the base is golden.
- Enjoy 😋