Fluffy, Low Carb Keto Avocado Brownies.
Avocados are eaten with the ketogenic diet because avocado is a source of good fat. You buy several at a time and they all become ripe at the same time. If you have any that are getting too ripe to eat, they will be perfect to use in this brownie recipe.
This is the first time I’ve made an avocado dessert recipe. I assure you, we don’t taste avocado at all. Avocado adds a nice chewy texture to Brownies.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 124 kcal
- Net Carbs : 3.8 g
- Keywords: Brownies, Avocado Brownies, Keto Avocado Brownies.
click on underlined ingredients for purchase on Amazon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 c monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 c lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 medium avocados
- 1/4 cup nut butter (we use cashew)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- *Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional for crunch)
- *Add extra lily’s chips & cocoa nibs for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an (8×8) pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until they get fluffy.
- Fold in cocoa, salt, vanilla, and flour.
- Mash avocados in separate bowl and beat with mixer until very smooth. Add to batter and mix well.
- Fold in second 1/2 c of Lily’s chocolate chips and, walnuts if you like
- Fold in 1/2 c of lily’s & 1/4 c of nut butter, and walnuts if you like!)
- Bake 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them completely cool before slicing.
- (We like to keep in the fridge and they are like a hybrid between brownies & fudge)
Nutrition Facts(1 serving)
Keto Avocado Brownies
3.8g Net Carbs | 4.7g Protein | 9.5g Fat