today we are going to make an ultra gourmet pecan pie with a crumbly dough, homemade according to my favorite recipe. Trust me, you’re not going to leave that one out!
A great classic, this pecan pie! The pecan filling is made with a touch of vanilla for even more tasting pleasure.
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Difficulty: Easy. 10 servings
- Keyword: keto pecan pie, low carb pecan pie, sugar-free pecan pie.
- 10 servings
- Calories 390
- Fat 37g | Carbohydrates 5.86g | Protein 7g
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- Almond Flour Pie Crust (check the video below)
- Swerve Brown
- vanilla extract or maple extract
- Bocha Sweet
- pecan halves
? INGREDIENTS (10 servings)
Click on the underlined ingredients to buy them on Amazon!
- 1 recipe Almond Flour Pie Crust (check the video below)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Brown
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or maple extract
- 1/2 cup Bocha Sweet
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare the pie crust according to the video below, and bake at 325 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pie crust and allow it to cool while preparing the filling.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt both sweeteners with butter, stirring until sweeteners dissolve, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Make sure the syrup is not too hot, then whisk the eggs.
- Place pecans in cooled crust and pour filling on top. Return to oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until filling is largely set but the middle still shakes slightly when shaken.
Recipe video (click on the image below to turn on the video)
Keto Pecan Pie
Fat 37g | Carbohydrates 5.86g | Protein 7g
I don’t have the Swerve Brown and the Bocha Sweet, can I replace them with other ingredients?
yes, using a cup of Swerve Granular plus 2 teaspoons of Yacon syrup or molasses.
my crust is browning too quickly, what should I do?
it’s simple, you just cover the pie with aluminum foil, shiny side up, about halfway through the cooking time.