These Keto egg noodles have the texture of homemade egg noodles. Easy, prepare only with three ingredients! Use them as you would use regular pasta; I use them with mushroom cream sauces. truly a delight.
For this recipe, you will need cream cheese, eggs, vital wheat gluten (for texture, you can omit).
Easy egg noodles. They’re made in under 10 minutes and ready to use in recipes like chicken noodle soup right away.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
ingredients for Keto egg noodles
For the keto egg noodle recipe you will need:
- One ounce cream cheese (room temperature), I used Philadelphia.
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp wheat gluten ( you can replace it with xanthan gum)
Preparation time: 2 minutes. Cooking time: 5 minutes. Total time : 7 minutes.
Difficulty: Easy. Servings: 2. Calories: 111 kcal
keywords: Keto egg noodles, pasta, keto recipes, low carbs recipes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. Add cream cheese (Philadelphia), eggs and wheat gluten to a blender jar.
3. Mix on high power for 1 minute or until smooth.
4. Pour ours on a silicone mat which is placed over a thick baking dish.
5. Smooth in a rectangle, keeping the dough very thin.
6. Bake at 325 F for 5 minutes, or until everything is set. DO NOT overcook!
7. Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes before cutting and using it as desired. These are best if they are simmered gently in a sauce or broth for a few minutes.
wheat gluten is optional can omit, but it creates a better texture, if not you can replace it with xanthan gum.
Does it taste like eggs? yes, it tastes like eggs but once you mix it with the sauce, you can’t taste it. The texture is very close to the real pasta.