Cream cheese pound cake, a perfect accompaniment to berries. A little whipped cream and berries and its happiness. You can even serve it to your guests who are not keto. It looks like a normal cake, but it is very low in carbohydrates and gluten-free.
To impress your guests, you can replace the Swerve with Monk’s Fruit. Monk’s Fruit is the sugar substitute that tastes closest to white sugar. Often Monk’s Fruit is mixed with erythritol. It is very good and more affordable than pure Monk’s Fruit.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
To make the recipe a success, you must respect the cooking time and temperature, so follow the steps described below step by step. Likewise, the ingredients must also be carefully measured and prepared before starting the recipe.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Servings: 12
- keywords: low carb cream cheese pound cake, keto cake, keto recipes, low carbs recipes.
So, for the recipe, you will need:
- almond flour
- baking powder
- xanthan gum, optional
- softened butter
- granulated Swerve (erythritol)
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve (erythritol)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine dry ingredients, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3) In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat butter and Swerve at high intensity until the sugar is well incorporated.
4) Add cream cheese and vanilla and mix well. Add one egg at a time and wait until it is well blended before adding another.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix well.
6) In a cake, bread or muffin pan, well greased and floured, bake for 30 to 40 minutes until top is golden brown. If making cupcakes, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE FOR A SLICE
- Fat 9.6g
- Net Carbohydrate 1g
- Protein 3g
what can I replace the almond because I am allergic?
you can replace it with oat fiber flour, changed 1/3 cup of almond flour to 1/3 cup of oat fiber flour
Can we replace the Swerve with Stevia?
if you like the taste of stevia, yes you can replace the Swerve with stevia without a problem.
Do we put the same proportion of stevia when we replace the swerve? I was told that stevia is more sugar than swerve?
stevia is much sweeter than Swerve. Start with 1 tsp. of stevia and adjust to taste. I find stevia to have an unpleasant aftertaste.
can we replace the swerve with monk fruit ?? how much ??
yes, you can use the monk’s fruit. Equal quantity.
can we take light cheese for this recipe?
you can use a light cream cheese. By cons in the ketogenic diet, we always look for the fattest foods. Fat should account for 70% of your diet.
The little white icing? What is it made from? 🙂
I only mixed powdered Swerve with a little cream
Can we freeze?
yes, we can freeze it without a problem.